You may feel that you're too young to care about estate planning. Or, perhaps the reminder of death makes you uncomfortable. You might be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself. In all cases, estate planning ends up saving your family lots of time, headache and money.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. Estate planning is the process of transferring your assets to your heirs. The primary goal is to devise a plan to ensure that the estate reduces administrative fees, taxes and other expenses when assets are passed on. Anybody or any organization can be the beneficiary of your estate but naturally the beneficiaries are your children and their issues.
We help you:
- Organize and create your estate planning team (bring in experts on law, finance, and taxes ) if you need one
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney
- Develop a plan to reduce or avoid probate fees
- Implement a tax planning strategy that minimize taxes at time of death
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want and avoid any conflict that may arise after death
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Update or change your plan as needed